It is safe to say that a vast amount of our experience lies in the work we do with stainless steel. Our technology, tools and skilled workers have evolved with the many changes that come in the industry. We educate our team and acquire the technologies required to keep up with the many projects that we happen upon.
- Common Applications: Conveyor parts, trailer bodies, aircraft structual parts
- 304, 304L
- Food & Beverage applications, sanitary or cryogenic applications, base plates
- Refractory anchor bolts, muffles, annealing covers
- 316, 316L
- Oil & petroleum refining equipment & aerospace structures
- Textiles and pulp & paper
- Aircraft exhaust stacks, manifolds, jet engine parts
- Boiler casings, cabin heaters, furnace heating elements
- 17-4 PH
- Metalworking applications that call for precipitation-hardening stainless steel
- 17-7 PH
- Aerospace applications & general metalworking
At Pendarvis Manufacturing, we are capable of working with all shapes of stainless steel material.